Korg updates its Legacy Collection with a new Arp Odyssey emulation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ARP Odyssey M1 MDE-X: Software Effects Suite Mono/Poly MS-20 Polysix Wavestation

The software includes the 3 different filters originating from the different dates of production and the drive circuitry which were features of the hardware ARP ODYSSEY brought back by KORG. It has also been newly equipped with the long-awaited Voice Assign Mode which makes chord playing possible, an arpeggiator which can be minutely programmed as with a sequencer, and an effects unit which can bring variegated transformations to your sound. Also, you can switch between the three designs of ARP Odyssey which are different based on the date of production. In addition to the Rev3’s iconic black panel with orange silk-screening, you can get the Rev1’s white panel and the Rev2’s black panel with gold silk-screening.
http://www.korg.com/us/products/softwar ... lineup.php

introductory price : $69.99 until January 31st, 2018.
Last edited by sinemotor on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sinemotor wrote:Image
The software includes the 3 different filters originating from the different dates of production and the drive circuitry which were features of the hardware ARP ODYSSEY brought back by KORG. It has also been newly equipped with the long-awaited Voice Assign Mode which makes chord playing possible, an arpeggiator which can be minutely programmed as with a sequencer, and an effects unit which can bring variegated transformations to your sound. Also, you can switch between the three designs of ARP Odyssey which are different based on the date of production. In addition to the Rev3’s iconic black panel with orange silk-screening, you can get the Rev1’s white panel and the Rev2’s black panel with gold silk-screening.
http://www.korg.com/us/products/softwar ... lineup.php
Nice..
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

In case anyone else who is an existing KLC owner is stumped how to upgrade I worked out (since it isn't that clear) that first you need to go to your old Korg User account and get the upgrade coupon that should be there, then setup a new user account (Korg ID) and use the coupon to purchase the upgrade

Also migrate your old account using the migration coupons

aMUSEd wrote:In case anyone else who is an existing KLC owner is stumped how to upgrade I worked out (since it isn't that clear) that first you need to go to your old Korg User account and get the upgrade coupon that should be there, then setup a new user account (Korg ID) and use the coupon to purchase the upgrade

Also migrate your old account using the migration coupons
Ahh fantastic.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Wow, and a 4K gui, finally! I hope they will update the old plugins for 4k, too?

Hanz Meyzer wrote:Wow, and a 4K gui, finally! I hope they will update the old plugins for 4k, too?
You would think so but I'm not so sure they have - just received links to the installers - we'll see :)

Doesn't look like the GUIs for old plugins changed, looking at the website pics :(

Did they do any "updates" on the older legacy plugins? I'm kinda interested in this, if they've done some work on the other plugins as well.

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

jugustaf wrote:Did they do any "updates" on the older legacy plugins? I'm kinda interested in this, if they've done some work on the other plugins as well.
Not... yet... This quote is interesting:
Some features widely requested by users will be added to the KORG Collection in future updates. We plan to support AAX format and refine the user interface on a large-scale among other improvements but until then we hope you love all the new features so far and enjoy making music with the KORG Collection of synthesizers offered by KORG.
http://www.korg.com/us/news/2017/1222/

Yes, new (and larger) interfaces are coming, but they are not available yet.

Good news, the WS and MS20 in particular could do with some interface updating...
Last edited by beely on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OK I'm updating and migrating...

I love the news and am glad that Korg hasn't forgotten these plugins.

I own every product from the old collection, yet there are no migration coupons for the M1, Mono/Poly, or an upgrade coupon for the new bundle.

Anyone know how to reach out about this?

EvilDragon wrote:OK I'm updating and migrating...
I did mine already, although it had problem dealing with the migration codes when placing multiple items in the shop, so I had to do each plugin one at a time...
EvilDragon wrote:I love the news and am glad that Korg hasn't forgotten these plugins.
+1

Can't wait to have those larger user interfaces.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Return to “Instruments”