“Jag/Tele”?!

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I saw that Gregjazz mentioned on the Forum under the "Evolution Infinity" thread something about a “Jag/Tele mentioned earlier”, but I don’t know what he means by that. Was it the post in Orange Tree Samples' Facebook page offering Orange Slices to those who guess what new libraries OTS will release in the future?! It seems at least a Telecaster library is mentioned as being in the works.

It would be great news if an Evolution Fender Jaguar and/or Telecaster library comes out soon, at least after Jumbo 12. Any further details or projected dates for either library?! 

BTW, was also wondering when you plan on releasing Evolution Jumbo 12, and whether the next library on your agenda might be a electric guitar of some sort. Greatly enjoying the acoustic Evolution Steel String library I just got! :)

(And I'm still open to a 3-single coil Fender Stratocaster library with blended pickup settings if it's still possible. ;) :))

So far everything has been awesome. I am indeed waiting for the Jag/Tele. That is likely my highest request for guitars.

My big request would be to add some Mew tones to the presets, heh.

@thejonsolo as in the band Mew? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VawIB4N_gmM

bjderganc wrote:@thejonsolo as in the band Mew?
YUP!

An Evolution Fender Jaguar library would possibly be good for pop/punk as well...ahem...;)

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”