Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
abstractcats
KVRAF

3492 posts since 19 Aug, 2008, from USA-lien In the 8th Dimention

Postby abstractcats; Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:23 pm Micro Sound Test- Two rough pieces. Studying Micro Sound sound design, and composition.

Micro Sound Test- Two rough pieces.
Studying Micro Sound sound design, and composition.
https://soundcloud.com/abstractcats/set ... sound-test
JKillz
KVRist

106 posts since 29 Dec, 2017, from USA

Postby JKillz; Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:05 pm Re: Micro Sound Test- Two rough pieces. Studying Micro Sound sound design, and composition.

This is pretty neat. Has that glitch feel that has become so popular these days which is cool.

No.5 seemed to have the one sound/fx panned a little too hard to the left, might be an issue on mono speakers if they still exist :P
deastman
KVRAF

6567 posts since 6 Aug, 2003, from San Francisco Bay Area

Postby deastman; Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:16 pm Re: Micro Sound Test- Two rough pieces. Studying Micro Sound sound design, and composition.

I like it! Nothing more to say, really, other than I'd like to hear full length versions and see where you take this.
Incomplete list of my gear: 110V AC to 12V DC 1.5A power supply (+ tip)
vurt
addled muppet weed

34281 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:15 am Re: Micro Sound Test- Two rough pieces. Studying Micro Sound sound design, and composition.

it seems your studies mentioned elsewhere paid off :tu:
abstractcats
KVRAF

Postby abstractcats; Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:24 pm Re: Micro Sound Test- Two rough pieces. Studying Micro Sound sound design, and composition.

JKillz wrote:This is pretty neat. Has that glitch feel that has become so popular these days which is cool.

No.5 seemed to have the one sound/fx panned a little too hard to the left, might be an issue on mono speakers if they still exist :P

Nomo mono ? Ah well, back to the drawing board :hihi:
abstractcats
KVRAF

Postby abstractcats; Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 pm Re: Micro Sound Test- Two rough pieces. Studying Micro Sound sound design, and composition.

deastman wrote:I like it! Nothing more to say, really, other than I'd like to hear full length versions and see where you take this.

Thanks! Yeah, I've got ideas, for a fairly long album.
abstractcats
KVRAF

Postby abstractcats; Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 pm Re: Micro Sound Test- Two rough pieces. Studying Micro Sound sound design, and composition.

vurt wrote:it seems your studies mentioned elsewhere paid off :tu:

Thanks!

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe