3 pieces : ambient guitar improv(new content added)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by vurt on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I listened to both. Great tones and dreamy delays.

Thanks for sharing! :tu:

that's the fuzzhugger sonic shroom for tone, ehx canyon on tape setting for repeats :ud:

thanks for listening :)

i'll echo justin's observation ...
loving the fuzz tones , and would embrace even longer delays ...

longer delay or more repeats?

with the pedals im at maximum delay (for now :hihi:) but can add repeats im pretty sure :D

(in fact, tonight ive had the canyon, memory man and space echo all switched on. im pretty sure if i add another delay i can time travel)
[and if not ill keep adding till i do!]

{i need your help to get to the year 1985!}

bump for the quick addition of part 3 with longer repeats :D

(its as if i do requests :o )

I'm no expert on the genre, but the first one sounds to me like what I would expect New Age bagpipe music to sound like. Well, apart from the part towards the end.

Other ones sounds like a synth organ through an overdrive pedal, nice and creamy too.

Epic delays all round, and the sound is not very guitar-like for the most part. I kept expecting some sort of arpeggiated synth bass to come in while listening to the third one.

Love the ambient sounds but I'm surprised its coming from the guitar:-)

Sounds great.
Amazing sound

sjm wrote:I'm no expert on the genre, but the first one sounds to me like what I would expect New Age bagpipe music to sound like. Well, apart from the part towards the end.

Other ones sounds like a synth organ through an overdrive pedal, nice and creamy too.

Epic delays all round, and the sound is not very guitar-like for the most part. I kept expecting some sort of arpeggiated synth bass to come in while listening to the third one.
bagpipe ill agree with, but new age! :o im not a hippy dammit!!!

:hihi:

there will eventually be additional synth stuff on top, just have to work on my terrible timing issues and then ill feel more comfortable trying to play alongside the modular.
the ultimate goal is to eventually have 20 mins or so that i can jam around with and maybe do some local gigs. just to get out of the house once in a while :o

Living Room wrote:Love the ambient sounds but I'm surprised its coming from the guitar:-)

to be honest, i think this is actually the most guitar like that my guitar has sounded in a long time :lol:

gotta love the crazy pedals you can get now! gone are the days a delay was the most exciting (and i love delays :hihi:) just wish i had more kidneys to sell :o

simonhans73 wrote:Sounds great.
Amazing sound

glad you enjoyed 8)

I settled back on the sofa with a large bowl of lentils in anticipation of those New Age bagpipes. Things didn't go according to plan.

Third one was the best. "long ass trails!". No kidding.

Good work :)

vurt wrote:bagpipe ill agree with, but new age! :o im not a hippy dammit!!!

:hihi:
Maybe you're just mellowing with age? :D

seismic1 wrote:I settled back on the sofa with a large bowl of lentils in anticipation of those New Age bagpipes. Things didn't go according to plan.

Third one was the best. "long ass trails!". No kidding.

Good work :)

i never joke around where delays are concerned! serious bizniss!

i reckon i can finish noodling, put the guitar down and go get a pint and sit and listen to myself if i ever get around to live playing :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”