Stay Tuned. NAMM 2018: Introducing a new level of hardware/software integration for stage & studio

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I can speculate this is some sort of hardware/software tool for guitars ? :)

Looks interesting, but then the last time IK did a teaser for something revolutionary it was a Keyboard controller!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

It's obviously an audio interface of some kind. I predict not enough analog inputs, and that all I/O is AC coupled, and the form factor is annoying in some way.

I'd love to be wrong about more than one of those points.

This is the unversal teaser, you can put anything behind it. Its probably a software which creates a teaser video out of a bunch of photos, which is garantied to look professional even if you have no clue how to produce one...

Well, at least "New Level" is a step down from last years "Revolution" ;)
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

Same shit, diff box. :party:

Tj Shredder wrote:This is the unversal teaser, you can put anything behind it. Its probably a software which creates a teaser video out of a bunch of photos, which is garantied to look professional even if you have no clue how to produce one...
This video was created manually by an individual who has been creating videos for us for years. Also, what you see is the product not some generic set of photos/video clips.

It’s an audio interface that hosts plugins. Much similar to UAD without using their proprietary format.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

It's either a guitar amp that makes the coffee

or a toaster that hosts plugins

Stay tuned.... with the revolutionary TunerShredder 4000! Tune your instruments of mass destruction to SEMITONE accuracy :evil: :evil: :evil:

440 Hertz*... of hurt.

* other tunings available as in-app purchase.

I suspect a guitarist/duo-centric audio interface / Floorboard with dsp-based AmpliTube for the guitar and T-Racks for the Mic in. Also, expression pedal integrated.

If it’s not an internal dsp, it‘ll integrate the iPad or iPhone which have plenty of power now.

T-Racks will be extended by a feedback suppressor and AmpliTube 5 will be announced along with it.

It‘ll come with a digital power amp so you can play AmpliTube live. And it‘ll have just enough power for you street musicians.

AmpliTube 5 will be identical between iOS and desktop. And you‘ll sync all your presets via the ampli.cloud.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

medienhexer wrote:I suspect a guitarist/duo-centric audio interface / Floorboard with dsp-based AmpliTube for the guitar and T-Racks for the Mic in. Also, expression pedal integrated.

If it’s not an internal dsp, it‘ll integrate the iPad or iPhone which have plenty of power now.

T-Racks will be extended by a feedback suppressor and AmpliTube 5 will be announced along with it.

It‘ll come with a digital power amp so you can play AmpliTube live. And it‘ll have just enough power for you street musicians.

AmpliTube 5 will be identical between iOS and desktop. And you‘ll sync all your presets via the ampli.cloud.

You’re probably right.

Tough crowd. :hihi:

I like amplitube quite a bit but I understand they’re a bit hyperbolic with the announcements.

Not the greatest timing to do a release tease with relatively little in the way of content.

Arturia and Korg for example have just made product announcements with way more meat on the bones.

Still, I don't mind big frothy statements so much if people can back them up.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”