NAMM 2018 News Thread

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So we've already announced Blue Cat's Axiom earlier this week, but we have more news in store this year!

We will be posting NAMM 2018 News about upcoming Blue Cat Audio software on our blog while in Anaheim, check it out!

NAMM Day 1: it's guitar day on the Blue Cat Audio booth!

We are showing off Blue Cat's Axiom and Blue Cat's Destructor 1.3... Check out the Destructor 1.3 preview if you cannot make it at the show and you are an existing customer!

i wish i can come and take a mediator! 8)

hivkorn wrote:i wish i can come and take a mediator! 8)
Come on: It's just a few hours on a plane... :tu:

NAMM Day two: it's plug-ins hosting day! Check out the news we have for Axiom and our other plug-ins hosts, and download the latest previews: we need your feedback to get them out!

Wonderful news :love:

sinkmusic wrote:Wonderful news :love:
:tu:

Is the room reverb module in Late Replies too (yet) ?

It's actually a Late Reply preset! :-)

Got some more news for you today! NAMM day Three: better late than never: Blue Cat's Late Replies free update and preview announced.

Since I am not a hyper user of Late Replies or Destructor (yet?), should I download the update "previews", or should I just wait for the final versions? Will these Betas be replaced easily by the final versions?

We've got one more thing for day 4 at NAMM, check it out! :party:

pumafred wrote:Since I am not a hyper user of Late Replies or Destructor (yet?), should I download the update "previews", or should I just wait for the final versions? Will these Betas be replaced easily by the final versions?
It's up to you! The previews should be fairly stable (it's not a "buggy beta stage"), so if you want to try the latest features you might want to give it a go!

They are of course fully compatible with the current version, and final versions will just replace them when updated. You can always roll back to the previous version as well if you need to, no worries!

Blue Cat Audio wrote:We've got one more thing for day 4 at NAMM, check it out! :party:
Looks nice! Now the MB series of plugins are looking slick and modern. That layout is also much easier to follow imo. :tu:

You mentioned an improved preset management system. Will there be additional factory presets included in the new version?

Any details on upgrade pricing?

Tappistry wrote: Looks nice! Now the MB series of plugins are looking slick and modern. That layout is also much easier to follow imo. :tu:
:tu:
Tappistry wrote:You mentioned an improved preset management system. Will there be additional factory presets included in the new version?
Yes, we are working on it! There are also many new presets for the free MB-7 Mixer update, using the built-in effects (you can already check them out in the preview for the stereo version)
Tappistry wrote:Any details on upgrade pricing?
It should be "business as usual": you will be able to upgrade to the the MB-5 Dynamix V2 for a small fee. It should be a no-brainer, don't worry!

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”