jigsaw [dreamy noodles]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.viablehybrid.com/vurt/testtube/jigsaw.mp3

nice n relaxed like a sunday should be.

Treads a fine line between mellow and disconcerting. Like it's another beautiful and relaxing Sunday in the post-apocalyptic toxic industrial wasteland the Earth has become.

sounds like you know my home town well :o

thanks for listening :)

*+*morning, sunset,taking the dog for a walk in the nuclear wasteland*+* Love it.
It MUST woof! :hyper:

vurt wrote:sounds like you know my home town well :o
Manchester (at least that's where you were ~10 years go)? Sure, that's where my parents hail from. Haven't been there for ~10 years though. Will take the wife sometime so she can understand a few things. Like why my mum feels it necessary to always have a cardigan on her person when she goes out, even when it's 30 degrees and summer.

It also meant that our summer holidays were spent in Manchester. I think that qualifies as a bum deal :)

nah, i left manc a few years back, moved back home to the shithole that is widnes.

my son still lives there, so i visit from time to time, but i needed the quiet life for a bit. city living gets a bit much :o

DIGiTAL A. wrote:*+*morning, sunset,taking the dog for a walk in the nuclear wasteland*+* Love it.

cheers :)

vurt wrote:...the shithole that is widnes.
I'll put that on the itinerary for our grand tour then. Sounds like the place to be to experience the true soul of modern Britain.

Could i be honset but rude at the same time, it's kinda flakey and hollow :( try again.
Aspiring HipHop Producer: https://soundcloud.com/djlfd

I like the openness of this. It's very dreamy...
And I always like guitar echoes...
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

DJ LFD wrote:Could i be honset but rude at the same time, it's kinda flakey and hollow :( try again.
honesty is always best, rudeness less so most of the time ;)
but, "flaky and hollow" is a reasonable description, however, its those qualities i kinda like about it. im not intending for people to dance :hihi:

thanks for listening though :)

Allomerus wrote:I like the openness of this. It's very dreamy...
And I always like guitar echoes...
:)

yeah, you cant beat a good delay pedal or 3 :hihi:

sjm wrote:
vurt wrote:...the shithole that is widnes.
I'll put that on the itinerary for our grand tour then. Sounds like the place to be to experience the true soul of modern Britain.

don't go on a sunday, its mostly shut.

vurt wrote:don't go on a sunday, its mostly shut.
I hear church is where it's at.
vurt wrote: That explains the funny looks i get lighting up in church :o

i sell magic beans, the business is good there for some reason...

Return to “Music Cafe”