Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Baron Farg
KVRer

15 posts since 9 Jul, 2017

Postby Baron Farg; Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:40 pm Baron Farg - Purple Emperor [Beat-driven electronica]

https://soundcloud.com/user-921110957/purple-emperor

Finished after a few re-works...
VSTs used include Reaktor, Aalto, Synthmaster, Prodigious, Impakter and B-Line 303. Effects included Izotope Neutrino/ Ozone and Variety of Sound plug-ins.

I've spent quite a lot of money on VSTs in recent months yet still end up using the freebie ones a lot!

Mastered with a bit more dynamic range than my other recent tracks so might need turning up!!

Cheers

Rob
vurt
addled muppet weed

35291 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:52 pm Re: Baron Farg - Purple Emperor [Beat-driven electronica]

i enjoyed that. some nice work with the rhythm and beats, a good groove going.

if i was being nitpicky, i think the synth bass stabs are a little loud at times. could be a stylistic choice though, not my area of expertise by a long shot :)
Baron Farg
KVRer

15 posts since 9 Jul, 2017

Postby Baron Farg; Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:02 pm Re: Baron Farg - Purple Emperor [Beat-driven electronica]

Thanks Vurt, that's appreciated. I think some of the mix levels do need a tweak actually...
ma1225
KVRer

7 posts since 5 Feb, 2018

Postby ma1225; Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:10 pm Re: Baron Farg - Purple Emperor [Beat-driven electronica]

This have nice vibes i like the song name
DJ LFD
KVRist

73 posts since 10 Dec, 2017

Postby DJ LFD; Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:17 pm Re: Baron Farg - Purple Emperor [Beat-driven electronica]

Really nice beat and basslines, hmm, it's not my style with the synths, but i recognize alot of ppl like that stuff... I love the Interlude BTW, that's hott with the sweeps and bassline and hits.

wanna hear some wild beats? my SoundCloud is in my Signature ;)
Aspiring HipHop Producer: https://soundcloud.com/djlfd

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe