[Deep House] Bearman - From Winter To Summer

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Free Download of my new deep house track..enjoy and i will be happy for any feedbacks!!

https://soundcloud.com/bearmanproducer/ ... e-download

it's very, very good, very rhythmic, Congratulations

Pretty good indeed, very faithful to genre. This crazy loop at 2:40 is awesome :tu:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

This is really cool. Definitely a genre I am looking to explore myself. Very nice groove and rhythm for sure.

My feedback is based on first impressions and personal taste, so no offense intended. The intro (dj friendly I am guessing) almost turned me away. I am glad I stuck with it, but want to share in case others think the same. Too basic maybe or too standard, just thinking out loud. The bass also has a lot more presence in some spots than it needs, but that could just be my crappy pc speakers lol. It seemed to have some wild frequencies creating that speaker rumble (not the good kind lol).

With all that said, I gave it a like on SC cause I did enjoy it very much, looking forward to hearing more!

Return to “Music Cafe”