Temper from Creative Intent is now free! (Digital distortion plugin, VST, VST3, AU).

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Temper

Check it out: https://creativeintent.co/products/temper

Our first plugin, Temper, is a digital distortion plugin with a distinct saturation stage followed by a unique phase distortion stage. We announced it here on KVR six months ago (viewtopic.php?p=6830539) and have been hearing great feedback.

Today we're announcing that Temper will be available for free moving forward, and we're really excited to be able to share it with you all. If you've already tried it, thank you for your support. If not, grab a copy! I'd love to hear what you think, feel free to get in touch.

Great! Thanks! :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Cool! Thank you, Creative Intent!

It's pretty nice plug-in. Especially for the price.

I find it has some similarity to Overloud Sculptube, although Temper is darker and "meatier".
Still quite "non-linear" sounding, quite analog-like.

Thank you for the freebie!

Thank you. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Thanks guys, I'm happy to share it with you! Hope you're enjoying it

Downloaded this the other day - stuck a midrangey synth stab through Phasis, TkDelay, and Sandman Pro to get a modulated rhythm going and stuck Temper on the end of the chain for lowpass filtering, saturation and some high end distortion and it just gave me an amazing tight, subby, techno bass tone.

Will definitely check out the new plugin when it becomes available, really nice work.

It sounds great. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Woah! Smart move, Nick! Such a great distortion!

Thank you !

Thank you !

Thanks! Excited to try this one out...nice to see a distortion/saturator without 'vintage mojo' being mentioned in the ad...

Thanks, only one minor bug found:

the spectral display is showing several harmonics also if using a sin wave as input.

Suggestion: the low pass filter should go up to 20 khz.

another suggestion

the cpu usage for the audio processing is 1 % on my cpu(that cool for in fact wayyyy cool and awesome for me)

but the moment i open the GUI the cpu usage spikes to 20 to 25 % and reaper just runs like a lagg machine
the moment i close the fx window the usage becomes normal to its 1% total usage
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Return to “Effects”