Ambient Track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For this work I was inspired by surreal paintings, do not judge strictly, I always eksperementiruyu in music and this track is no exception. Thanks!
https://soundcloud.com/ambient-music-35 ... surrealism

Very nice. First I thought: not again on of these ambient tunes that are outthere in vast numbers. But when this arpeggio came in everything was fine. Really nice work, enjoyed listening. :clap:
Greetings
HM

This was beautiful, need I say more?

Ok, sure... I really liked how you tell a story with the emotional pull in this. The melody dancing along the pads very peacefully, giving them both a sense of grace. There is a nice bit of variation with some elements coming and going which helps the experience remain fresh.

Kudos :)

Very nice! Reminded me of a lot of the stuff I've heard during acupuncture. Very relaxing. But it also has a strong rhythm. I found myself swaying in time with the subtle beat. So I'd say it feels very alive, if not exactly lively.

Thank you all for your great feedback about my work :)

htcnext2 wrote:Very nice. First I thought: not again on of these ambient tunes that are outthere in vast numbers.
yup, a song made by pushing one key on a korg wavestation for 10 miniutes :cry: :lol: :clap:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Amazing. It takes me far far away.

I am very lucky today. Another lovely ambient track. Floats beautifully!
Ahhh....
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

lovely track! I enjoyed the arpeggio, it reminded me of a music box.
:borg:

I enjoyed it.

Well done!

Very beautiful piece of music, nice atmospheric and clear sounds. Well done and keep it up! :)

It sounds very beautiful and you manage to keep up interest for the whole duration of the track.
Spotify Playlist DEEP DARK ELECTRO
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/16PIk ... 7ytRA4yLTQ
A digest across multiple generations of dark electro, dark synth and electronic body music.

Ambient never fails :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Music Cafe”