DEPECHE MODe for KONTAKT

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[MHEO] DEPATCH MODE FOR KONTAKT
electronic delivery within 24 hrs
(link to rar file + password)

WHAT YOU GET
138 DM inspired presets
(72 nki patches - 66 keyzones)
11 microsong in NKM 4/5 format
(midi files included)
for KONTAKT 4/5

PAY WHAT YOU WANT

www.mheo.altervista.org

Hmm, I can't open the patches from within Kontakt as they simply do not show up in the "Files Browser". The whole folder is invisible. That's the first time I have seen (or, in this case, not seen) something like this. The "Microbox" patches (which is a free library by [MHEO]) do show up, though.

At the moment it is only possible to open the DM patches from within Windows Explorer (right click, "Open with ..."), which starts the Kontakt standalone version then.

Any idea what the problem could be?

A SampleTank 3 user is having problems too:
http://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/vie ... 12&t=15057
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Hi, both products work well. They are "best sellers" (so to speak) all over the world. DM for Kontakt is made of simple monolith nks and mulitis, they can be loaded even just dragging them into Kontakt, no external samples folders involved. Regarding DM for Sanpletank3, it is just a question of people forgetting to update the ST3 library after installing it.

Kind Regards, MHEO

Hi, MHEO, thanks for replying. Meanwhile I have found a solution to the problem described above (but I don't know why this has worked out). I created completely new folders, and then copied the .nki and .nkm files into these folders respectively. After that I renamed the folders using the original MHEO names. And then these very new folders appeared in Kontakt's file browser.

Thank you for sharing works great!
"The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work."
- Harry Golden
:tu:

Hello,
Does the kontakt version work with kontakt player, or is the full version required?
Thank you in advance!

Today I donated for the Kntakt version. Will see what happens.

Got everything within hours. Great job! Thank you!

Received the link within a couple of hours of payment. Loads perfectly in Kontakt. Love it!

received link very quickly...first class work, many thanks.

Hey everyone! I also received links promptly. However, the passwords don't seem to be working. Unrar app is only creating empty folders. Tried using online tools but to no avail. Can see the list of files, but unable to access them. Anyone else had this problem?
Tried contacting MHEO but no reply.

I'm here. Need help?

Well this is not a smooth rollout. The developer can't even spell the name of the library correctly in the original post.

"Developer"? Thanks, but LOL
I'm just an amateur. It pays the beer. The name of the library is "De-patch Mode", they call that "a pun" (or whatever). Patch as in "library patch"... :party:
Last edited by mheo on Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”