tracktion 7 mastermix vst

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I,ve downloaded from tracktion marketplace 3 times the mastermix vst. It shows download status and says completed. When I go to edit/plugins and scan for new vst's it says " note that the following files appeared to be plug-in files but failed to load correctly" "Master Mix.vs3" & "Master Mix.dll" am I doing something wrong?

It could be that this message is being shown for the 32-bit version of the plugins if you're using the 64-bit version of the app?
Check your plugin list as it might well have scanned correctly.

it shows them but I cannot figure out how to open. should I remove and make sure i'm downloading 64 bit apps??

If they've scanned an can be found in the plugin browser then you should simply be able to add them to a track and ignore the scanning errors you've seen (it's just the 64-bit app telling you it found some files that looked like plugins but it couldn't open them because they're from the wrong, 32-bit, architecture).

I finally got it to open in a single track but I had to drag it from notifications is that normal and can I do more than one track at a time?

Sorry I'm an old analog Guy this is new stuff to me thanks for helping

Also I'm hearing a swishing sound like a reverse gate every so often is that part of the free trial program

If it's scanned, it should appear in the standard plugin menus and browsers, along with all the other plugins.
You shouldn't need to get it from the notifications panel.

The hissing is probably because you haven't authorised the plugin? Open the Master Mix UI and there should be an "Unlock" button. Click that and then log in with your tracktion.com registered email address and password to authorise it.

Return to “Tracktion”