Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
danyo2008
KVRer
 
27 posts since 1 Mar, 2018

Postby danyo2008; Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:15 pm My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

Hi all,

have just released my new Trance Track "Piper Dreams".

I have produced this with FL Studio 12.

My used Synths:

Sylenth1
Serum
Hybrid

Plug ins:

Build in EQ and others like Fruity Love Filter for Sidechaining, Fruity Overdrive, etc.

Many free Plug-ins like TAN, Luftikus, Rough Rider, TDR Nova, TDR Kotelnikov, etc.

This is my second Song. Maybe not perfect but for a hobby project I am satisfied with.

Hope you like it.....

Regards
Danyo

https://soundcloud.com/user-413310005/piper-dreams


Edit: Have updated the Song.
Last edited by danyo2008 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mattt12345
KVRist
 
71 posts since 2 Feb, 2018

Postby Mattt12345; Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:47 am Re: My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

I like it a lot! Very enjoyable to listen.
danyo2008
KVRer
 
27 posts since 1 Mar, 2018

Postby danyo2008; Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:48 am Re: My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

Mattt12345 wrote:I like it a lot! Very enjoyable to listen.


Thank you very much. :-)
danyo2008
KVRer
 
27 posts since 1 Mar, 2018

Postby danyo2008; Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:38 am Re: My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

Hi,

have done a little bit fine tuning yesterday evening and have updated the Song on SoundCloud.

If you're interested, please check. :-)

Thx and regards
Danyo
Mattt12345
KVRist
 
71 posts since 2 Feb, 2018

Postby Mattt12345; Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:24 pm Re: My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

By the way, i like this ,,flute´´ Melody. Give this genre a new serious touch
User avatar
FlyingNoodle
KVRer
 
20 posts since 1 Mar, 2017, from Wales, UK

Postby FlyingNoodle; Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:46 pm Re: My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

Pretty decent for your second song, I hit you up with a follow on Soundcloud.
I'm a fan of the Joof style Trance of the early 90's.
You capture the vibe, also liked your first track.
Keep it up, look forward to hearing more in the future.
danyo2008
KVRer
 
27 posts since 1 Mar, 2018

Postby danyo2008; Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:18 pm Re: My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

FlyingNoodle wrote:Pretty decent for your second song, I hit you up with a follow on Soundcloud.
I'm a fan of the Joof style Trance of the early 90's.
You capture the vibe, also liked your first track.
Keep it up, look forward to hearing more in the future.


Thank you very much. I grew up in the 80th and 90th. So this time has shaped me for this kind of music. I like nice melodies, so I try to build in and combine all together.

But I am also open for new things. Will try to experiment with other styles too. We will see.... :-)

Thx for following on SoundCloud. :-)

Regards
Danyo
danyo2008
KVRer
 
27 posts since 1 Mar, 2018

Postby danyo2008; Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:25 pm Re: My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

Mattt12345 wrote:By the way, i like this ,,flute´´ Melody. Give this genre a new serious touch


Glad to hear, that you like the melody. :-)

I am also a fan of nice melodies in all kind of genres. For me, a melody is the heart of a song and a part of a song where the people will remember to....

Thank you very much for your Feedback....

Have a nice day
Regards
Danyo
User avatar
DJ Warmonger
KVRAF
 
2619 posts since 7 Jun, 2012, from Warsaw

Postby DJ Warmonger; Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:34 pm Re: My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

Nice composition and groove. The mix leaves something to be desired, but could be fixed easily.
http://djwarmonger.wordpress.com/
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)
danyo2008
KVRer
 
27 posts since 1 Mar, 2018

Postby danyo2008; Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:31 pm Re: My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

DJ Warmonger wrote:Nice composition and groove. The mix leaves something to be desired, but could be fixed easily.


Any suggestions for me what have to be fixed?
User avatar
DJ Warmonger
KVRAF
 
2619 posts since 7 Jun, 2012, from Warsaw

Postby DJ Warmonger; Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:00 am Re: My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

Well, there are no apparent issues, but overall sound is thin and muffled compared to commercial productions. A lot of EQ work and processing is needed to get there.

Or send it to me, I could do that.
http://djwarmonger.wordpress.com/
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)
danyo2008
KVRer
 
27 posts since 1 Mar, 2018

Postby danyo2008; Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:25 am Re: My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

DJ Warmonger wrote:Well, there are no apparent issues, but overall sound is thin and muffled compared to commercial productions. A lot of EQ work and processing is needed to get there.

Or send it to me, I could do that.


Hi, thanks for your help.... I have adjusted the EQ on the Master Track a little bit. If you like, please hear again. Maybe it is not perfect, but better than before.... If i have time, i will try to adjust the Mixdown as well.... :-)

Regards
Danyo
DJAleksandr
KVRer
 
24 posts since 10 Mar, 2018, from Scotland, Europe

Postby DJAleksandr; Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:16 pm Re: My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

I like it, chord progression sounds awesome, well done :D
danyo2008
KVRer
 
27 posts since 1 Mar, 2018

Postby danyo2008; Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:18 pm Re: My new Trance Track Piper Dreams

DJAleksandr wrote:I like it, chord progression sounds awesome, well done :D


Thanks.... Nice to hear..... :-)

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe