Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
DJAleksandr
KVRer

24 posts since 10 Mar, 2018, from Scotland, Europe

Postby DJAleksandr; Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:42 pm Rate my Song! Progressive House

Hey guys,

I have created a new song, check it out and see if you like it! Feedback is always appreciated :D

I really appreciate everyone who has given me feedback in the past about my music and where i can improve, it shows where i can do better and it means alot to me that you all take the time to help me out <3

Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/sean-alexander-2 ... 4/betrayal
JKillz
KVRist

182 posts since 29 Dec, 2017, from USA

Postby JKillz; Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:41 pm Re: Rate my Song! Progressive House

Hey there, this was really catchy, I was definitely enjoying the vibe and energy you have going on here. There were only a couple moments where I was thinking a slight break from the saws would give me a chance to re-energize, but all in all, really cool song.

I liked it, thanks for sharing :)
Bansaw
KVRist

231 posts since 19 Aug, 2008

Postby Bansaw; Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:11 pm Re: Rate my Song! Progressive House

Nice , like it.
For me, the saws are ok, but a bit blunt.
Would be nice to have a pluck in there as an alternative lead with a bit more bite and edge that the saws naturally lack.
Overall good though. ++
Win10x64, i7-7700k, 16Gb, 500Gb SSD, 2TB, Reaper x64. Albion One, Avenger, Kontakt 5, Motu Ethno. | My feedback | My Ebay profile |
DJAleksandr
KVRer

24 posts since 10 Mar, 2018, from Scotland, Europe

Postby DJAleksandr; Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:24 pm Re: Rate my Song! Progressive House

Thanks JKillz and Bansaw for the feedback, will get round to tweeking the song when I get a chance :D
emCar
KVRer

4 posts since 18 Sep, 2014

Postby emCar; Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:20 pm Re: Rate my Song! Progressive House

Pretty cool song! One bit of feedback I have is that the main trance-y synth kind of overpowers most of the other elements a bit. Also, I'm no expert but I seem to hear some noise and limiter/compressor distortion and fluttering (maybe due to attack or release settings) in various parts of the song, especially when the main trance synth is playing.

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe