Mixosaurus DAW Drums Kit A in 2018?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Mixosaurus

Ok, to make long story short the only thing missing in my VST setup is a good drum kit. I've tried Addictive Drums, BFD3, Native Instruments, and am currently looking at Superior Drummer 3, but I really didn't like version 2. So searching I come across Mixosaurus, well the interface looks awful, but the "sound" is exactly what I'm looking for, but alas I discovered its from almost 10 years ago. So I'm asking am I crazy that I still want this, I don't even know if you can still buy it anymore, but does anyone have any thing to say about this drum kit in 2018?

After trying Superior Drummer 3..........I still prefer the sound of Mixosaurus, I'm not crazy right?

If you own the full Kontakt then there are tons of amazing drum products you can add to it. Check out drum drops, and wavesfactory. Also kind of depends on what kind of music you’re gonna be making.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

You can still buy Mixosaurus.

As it runs in Kontakt it doesnt matter how old it is
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:You can still buy Mixosaurus.

Really!!?? I checked their website isn't the store closed?

i definitely saw Mixosaurus in the KVR marketplace recently.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Iris. A wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:You can still buy Mixosaurus.

Really!!?? I checked their website isn't the store closed?
I googled Mixosaurus and went straight to their site and store.

Freaking expensive for a drum kit !!!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Mixosaurus was bought a bunch of years back and the promise of Kit B kinda went out the window. Not sure what the deal was there. Shame because I was really looking forward to B.

Return to “Instruments”