Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
vurt
addled muppet weed

35291 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Wed May 02, 2018 4:00 pm electronick mayhem plus ooh ahhh au revoir

http://www.viablehybrid.com/vurt/testtu ... mayhem.mp3

more layered modular noodles, its the best way to share multiple hours worth of recordings :hihi:

http://www.viablehybrid.com/vurt/testtu ... revoir.mp3

single actual full length autopilot modular, turning french (to my ears) seems i picked up some sort of message from beyond, and i do not mean beyond dover...
Last edited by vurt on Fri May 04, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aloysius
KVRAF

21604 posts since 11 Aug, 2008, from a computer

Postby Aloysius; Wed May 02, 2018 5:14 pm Re: electronick mayhem

I didn't expect to like these modular noodles but there's something very appealing about it. :tu:
Impeach 64. Keep 32-bit Plug-ins alive.
vurt
addled muppet weed

Postby vurt; Thu May 03, 2018 12:32 pm Re: electronick mayhem

glad you enjoyed.
thanks for listening. its hard to know whether to bother posting as theyre not really "tracks" as such, but if i enjoy the sounds i figure others might, and cutting up the sessions and throwing together a few patches worth i think is a better way to get more of these early sounds out there, see which ones resonate, then when the system is more complete and me more competent with it, i can revisit these patches/sounds and work them in to actual pieces.

plus, im having fun with all the new sounds myself :D
FlyingNoodle
KVRist

45 posts since 1 Mar, 2017, from Wales, UK

Postby FlyingNoodle; Fri May 04, 2018 11:10 am Re: electronick mayhem

Some of the chaos sounds like how I imagine the neurons firing in my brain :hihi:
Are you running a hardware or virtual rack?
Do you patch any rhythmic stuff together?
vurt
addled muppet weed

Postby vurt; Fri May 04, 2018 12:03 pm Re: electronick mayhem

this is all hardware, eurorack in this case. a small but growing system 8)

added to the original post is a second piece, rather than crowd the café with random pieces.
this one it appears my modular has turned french :o
FlyingNoodle
KVRist

45 posts since 1 Mar, 2017, from Wales, UK

Postby FlyingNoodle; Fri May 04, 2018 12:26 pm Re: electronick mayhem plus ooh ahhh au revoir

ok so if you're old enough to remember what loading software from cassette tape or later on connecting via dial-up sounded like then you'd be right at home here :phones:
These have potential as textures and drones in songs. Lots of character and dynamics going on across the spectrum.
vurt
addled muppet weed

Postby vurt; Fri May 04, 2018 12:36 pm Re: electronick mayhem plus ooh ahhh au revoir

FlyingNoodle wrote:ok so if you're old enough to remember what loading software from cassette tape

ah the good old days of the spectrum :love:

yeah theres a good bit of that in these :hihi:
im just building the eurorack so getting to know individual modules and the various connections.
as it gets more complete ill start at least trying to record the beast (that's his name) with guitar as well, preferably all in one take, but overdubs for guitar is quite possible as im not that great :lol:
vurt
addled muppet weed

Postby vurt; Mon May 07, 2018 1:17 pm Re: electronick mayhem

delete,wrong thread.

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe