Shimmer (Ambient)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mainly used here Alchemy and a bit P900 and Dune 2 (it seems my most used synths lately).
Have a nice chilled weekend...
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/shimmer

Nice and relaxing. Well done. Sounded like mostly Alchemy. Couldn't pick out the Dune 2 parts at all and that's one of my favorite synths so must have been used very sparingly or processed quite a bit. P900 didn't heat at all, which surprised me given how much I know you love it. Of course with ambient sounds it's pretty hard to tell one synth from another without a lot of filter stuff going on.

wagtunes wrote:Nice and relaxing. Well done. Sounded like mostly Alchemy. Couldn't pick out the Dune 2 parts at all and that's one of my favorite synths so must have been used very sparingly or processed quite a bit. P900 didn't heat at all, which surprised me given how much I know you love it. Of course with ambient sounds it's pretty hard to tell one synth from another without a lot of filter stuff going on.
Thank´s. Yes, mostly Alchemy here. Dune 2 is only the space bird like FX sound here (a custom preset with no extern FX) at the beginning and P900 just used for the decent brass sound.

Lovely sounds. Very cool to listen to after dinner...
Partial to some Alchemy as well.
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”