The Void (Electronic/Ambient/Industrial)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a quick track I made in a day with Ableton Live with a bunch of Native Instruments, U-he and some others. :wink:

https://soundcloud.com/user-841453413/the-void
:borg:

Lot of interesting things going on in this one. Like the stereo field.

Very well done, especially for just a day working on it.

wagtunes wrote:Lot of interesting things going on in this one. Like the stereo field.

Very well done, especially for just a day working on it.
Thanks it was just a spur of the moment sound experiment that managed to go on for 3 minutes.

Lots of stuff could be improved, so I’ll probably update it in the future. Thanks for checking it out.

Interesting stuff that, builds nicely . I was thinking that it could be one of those ones that build and build, then quite suddenly go into a quiet bit - piano or something. Will be interested to see what you do with it.

Love it, my kind of stuff, enough sinister and industrial drums, thwacky and just perfect
I'm listening on crappy little Altec Lansing 2 inch speakers, nothing under 200 hz probably, and nothing over 3khz
Can't wait to listen on my full range

*edit update*
Oh yes, much better with subs and all the nice bits. LOVE the drums, the wide filter sweeps, very much a treat, thank you for sharing your music!
Last edited by Aleatoriac on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

thanks for the listen everyone! Appreciate the feedback. :tu:

i like it, except the pounding on the door came in a little loud, breaking the serene mood it put me in. then the snare came in too loud as well. i would have ramped the vol on both to bring them in more smoothly, perhaps start with a quiet knocking on the door :idea:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Very grand and powerful.
Lot's of great stuff happening.
Interesting beats.
Well done.
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”