Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Eauson
KVRian

635 posts since 8 Jan, 2013, from morf

Postby Eauson; Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:33 pm Speak with 4'ked tongue's ( Dark matter electronic )

Another, y, but what the hat,

https://soundcloud.com/eauson/speak-with-4ked-tongues

Thanks for taking your time out to view, feedback/ comments appreciated : )
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face
biodiode
KVRist

426 posts since 23 Sep, 2003, from UK

Postby biodiode; Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:45 am Re: Speak with 4'ked tongue's ( Dark matter electronic )

The beginning provides quite an abrupt start to this piece before it settles down. I like the stop-start of the bass synth when the string pad takes over and the general flow of the composition. :tu:
wagtunes
KVRAF

12376 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Postby wagtunes; Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:56 am Re: Speak with 4'ked tongue's ( Dark matter electronic )

My Feedback

Music - 9.5
Instruments - 9
Performance - 9
Mix - 8.5

Overall - 9

Comments: Something eerie about this one. You've taken elements that don't normally go together and make it work. I don't even know how one's mind thinks like this. This is the kind of music I could never think of doing if I lived to be a hundred. Love the sounds on this one. Do I hear Serum? Anyway, well done.
Eauson
KVRian

Postby Eauson; Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:32 am Re: Speak with 4'ked tongue's ( Dark matter electronic )

wagtunes wrote:My Feedback

Music - 9.5
Instruments - 9
Performance - 9
Mix - 8.5

Overall - 9

Comments: Something eerie about this one. You've taken elements that don't normally go together and make it work. I don't even know how one's mind thinks like this. This is the kind of music I could never think of doing if I lived to be a hundred. Love the sounds on this one. Do I hear Serum? Anyway, well done.

Hi Wags,

I think a high score :party:

My mind does wander, I think most things will work together, a bit like art, take the lobster telephone for example :) eerie is definitely a good term for this, serum, no, i only own 2 paid plugs, mangle and Ill Drumaxx, £25 & £20 on special, Drumaxx can do weird things. This is all synth 1, my no1 synth, can be bright, dark, push it anyway you like :)

biodiode wrote:The beginning provides quite an abrupt start to this piece before it settles down. I like the stop-start of the bass synth when the string pad takes over and the general flow of the composition. :tu:

Yes, I like sometimes, to be pushy with my music especially the beginning, like its almost hassling you, being a bit bolshey :)
Thanks for feedback, v much appreciated :)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face
jethrobull
KVRian

1334 posts since 5 Jun, 2011, from England,UK

Postby jethrobull; Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:41 am Re: Speak with 4'ked tongue's ( Dark matter electronic )

Really enjoyed this. Reminded me a little bit of Lorn (who I love). Everything sounds in it's place but at the same time kind of dismembered.Very nice and Very well put together. :tu:
All the audience cares about is being fed a stream of songs that they know and can sing along to.
myfeebleeffort
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/
Eauson
KVRian

Postby Eauson; Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:55 am Re: Speak with 4'ked tongue's ( Dark matter electronic )

jethrobull wrote:Really enjoyed this. Reminded me a little bit of Lorn (who I love). Everything sounds in it's place but at the same time kind of dismembered.Very nice and Very well put together. :tu:

Hey, many thanks, Lorn, will need to familiarise mysely, could be I've heard before somewhere
:party: :)
wagtunes
KVRAF

12376 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Postby wagtunes; Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:21 am Re: Speak with 4'ked tongue's ( Dark matter electronic )

Eauson wrote:

Music - 9.5
Instruments - 9
Performance - 9
Mix - 8.5

Overall - 9

Hi Wags,

My mind does wander, I think most things will work together, a bit like art, take the lobster telephone for example :) eerie is definitely a good term for this, serum, no, i only own 2 paid plugs, mangle and Ill Drumaxx, £25 & £20 on special, Drumaxx can do weird things. This is all synth 1, my no1 synth, can be bright, dark, push it anyway you like :)

biodiode wrote:The beginning provides quite an abrupt start to this piece before it settles down. I like the stop-start of the bass synth when the string pad takes over and the general flow of the composition. :tu:

Yes, I like sometimes, to be pushy with my music especially the beginning, like its almost hassling you, being a bit bolshey :)

If that was Synth1 I am truly impressed.
Eauson
KVRian

Postby Eauson; Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:07 am Re: Speak with 4'ked tongue's ( Dark matter electronic )

wagtunes wrote:
Eauson wrote:

Anyway, well done.

Hi Wags,

If that was Synth1 I am truly impressed.

Yes, I far as I can remember, will have a look, might pm some fxb to you later ifyoulike :)

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe