FREE DOWNLOAD: Saultloom — Solitude (Original Mix) [Deep House]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Summertime!!! I want to do a sweet present for all! Absolutely FREE TUNE from me! It’s a deep summer house tune! Please support me and my present via retweets and comments! I really want to share it as big as I can! I need more fans and more followers, you know :) So I hope for your help! Really hope!

Feel free to follow me: www.soundcloud.com/saultloom

https://soundcloud.com/suprematic/sault ... iginal-mix

My Feedback

Music - 7
Instruments - 8.5
Performance - 7.5
Mix - 9

Overall - 8

Comments: So 1 minute into it before it finally does something. That's a long intro. Well, at least in my era it's a long intro. Finally going someplace at 1:10. And that's where we take our next pit stop for another 1:30 before we get a little variation. Finally at 2:47 there's a major change. Overall, the music is fine. But man, it just takes so long to go anywhere. I get this is probably a genre thing but I sometimes feel when listening to this stuff that I'm watching a guy putting his fingers on the corner of a page of a book getting ready to turn it and he just kind of lets those fingers lay there, moving ever so slowly. Anyway, all that aside, piece has a subtle jazzy feel to it when it finally gets going. So basically two chords all the way through. IMO, and this is ONLY my opinion, something this static needs more top line to keep it interesting. The subtle arrangement "changes" just aren't enough. The track itself feels more like a backing track or template for a song than a song itself. In other words, it's extremely generic and equally as dull. Sorry, but that's how I hear it. It's competent and I'm sure will provide adequate background music at some club or restaurant, but that's about as far as I'd go.

wagtunes wrote:My Feedback

Music - 7
Instruments - 8.5
Performance - 7.5
Mix - 9

Overall - 8

Comments: So 1 minute into it before it finally does something. That's a long intro. Well, at least in my era it's a long intro. Finally going someplace at 1:10. And that's where we take our next pit stop for another 1:30 before we get a little variation. Finally at 2:47 there's a major change. Overall, the music is fine. But man, it just takes so long to go anywhere. I get this is probably a genre thing but I sometimes feel when listening to this stuff that I'm watching a guy putting his fingers on the corner of a page of a book getting ready to turn it and he just kind of lets those fingers lay there, moving ever so slowly. Anyway, all that aside, piece has a subtle jazzy feel to it when it finally gets going. So basically two chords all the way through. IMO, and this is ONLY my opinion, something this static needs more top line to keep it interesting. The subtle arrangement "changes" just aren't enough. The track itself feels more like a backing track or template for a song than a song itself. In other words, it's extremely generic and equally as dull. Sorry, but that's how I hear it. It's competent and I'm sure will provide adequate background music at some club or restaurant, but that's about as far as I'd go.
Thanks for the reply and your thoughts! ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”