Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
vurt
addled muppet weed

36000 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:43 pm my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

Eauson
KVRian

730 posts since 8 Jan, 2013, from morf

Postby Eauson; Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:57 pm Re: my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

I think I think, although I think I think without thinking that I think, I think?
My preference was for the 1st, it seemed more dense and had a greater depth to it, no2 was good but I was getting quite a lot of distortion artifacts in there, this may be down to the mp3 format? No3 was again interesting, although I was not so sucked into the piece as the others, again distortion artifacts were present, again the format of mp3 maybe a cause? Overall no1 had my attention all the way through :tu:
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face
vurt
addled muppet weed

Postby vurt; Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:12 am Re: my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

ill have a check on that distortion, could actually be the transmisser reverb, doesn't handle input levels too cleanly :lol:
i don't notice it so much while noodling unless it gets excessive :hihi:
sleepcircle
KVRist

122 posts since 28 Nov, 2016

Postby sleepcircle; Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:53 pm Re: my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

i don't much like the way you've gone about advertising your song.
vurt
addled muppet weed

Postby vurt; Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:10 pm Re: my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

is it the naked chicks on the posters again?
ill have to have another word with my agent :x

or, do you mean "this post"
because i don't recall any advertising campaign, but then lots of things pass me by.
im sorry youre offended.
but, listen, don't listen. comment, don't comment.
its just soundwaves at the end of the day.

ooh member soundwave?
member transformers?
member optimus prime and megatron?
vurt
addled muppet weed

Postby vurt; Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:11 pm Re: my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

its medicinal! i have a prescription!!!
experimental.crow
KVRAF

5433 posts since 9 Mar, 2003, from The Druid Hills

Postby experimental.crow; Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:31 pm Re: my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

just finished 01 ...
it's metaphysical ...

:clap:
sleepcircle
KVRist

122 posts since 28 Nov, 2016

Postby sleepcircle; Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:16 pm Re: my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

i meant saying that the song was for "people who think," with a shorter song for people who are too shallow to understand the longer one.

maybe it was just a joke, in which case i apologize. it just initially reminded me of a lot of the elitism that permeates the music community.
experimental.crow
KVRAF

Postby experimental.crow; Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:24 am Re: my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

sleepcircle wrote:i meant saying that the song was for "people who think," with a shorter song for people who are too shallow to understand the longer one.

maybe it was just a joke, in which case i apologize. it just initially reminded me of a lot of the elitism that permeates the music community.

i wouldn't spend too much time thinking about it ...
:P
Aloysius
KVRAF

21828 posts since 11 Aug, 2008, from a computer

Postby Aloysius; Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:38 am Re: my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

Did you make this yourself without adult supervision? It sounds blooming great.
Impeach 64. Keep 32-bit Plug-ins alive.
jancivil
KVRAF

14858 posts since 20 Oct, 2007, from No Location

Postby jancivil; Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:43 am Re: my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

I would guess it refers to the 10-hour-long YT post within a thread which was kind of just an exercise in 90s nostalgia seen here recently.
jancivil
KVRAF

14858 posts since 20 Oct, 2007, from No Location

Postby jancivil; Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:48 am Re: my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

sleepcircle wrote:the elitism that permeates the music community

FIGHT THA POWAH
experimental.crow
KVRAF

Postby experimental.crow; Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:48 pm Re: my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

No.2

desolation screams ...
incandescent fury ...
blue dragonflies sleeping ...
experimental.crow
KVRAF

Postby experimental.crow; Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:56 pm Re: my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

deja vu ...
vurt
addled muppet weed

Postby vurt; Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 am Re: my nostalgia factory [for those who think...]

experimental.crow wrote:just finished 01 ...
it's metaphysical ...

:clap:

yeah, im getting some sweet sounds from the modular already, still only basic compared to the end goal :hihi:
Next

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe