Tracktion 7 DAW Essentials noise problem.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a mackie Onyx Producer 2.2. Along with the audio interface came a bundle which included full versions of tracktion 7 and daw Essentials. I completed the registration of the programs as indicated by the leaflet that came along with the audio interface and given that in my account on the tracktion website everything seems as they should (both of the items look as if they were bought online) the plugin should be working flawlessly with the daw.

Well it isnt... Whatever tool i use whether its the compressor or the equalizer i get white noise every 15 seconds or so. Now i know this is their anti-piracy method (and a really good one tbh) but i don't get why this is happening to me with all products registered..There is no indication of a finished trial version whatsoever so i really don't get why this is happening.

Does anyone have a solution to this or had a similar experience??

Thanks in advance

I think you might be in the wrong forum, there is a dedicated Tracktion forum:

viewforum.php?f=22

thanx...il post there too...i just figured it should be this cause its a VST instrument..im new to the forum anyway... :)

But aren't those effects? There also is an Effects forum ;)
Instruments is only for software sound generators (synths, romplers etc.) if I am not mistaken.

Anyway, was just saying because you might get more help in the Tracktion forum :)
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the forum main title said instruments and under this VST so i figured that im in the correct section..anywayz...hopefully ill get help from the tracktion section...

and of course tjanx for your suggestion :)

Return to “Instruments”