I am looking to PAY YOU FOR your plug in chains that makes stuff sound like old samples/vintage

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I use FL Studio. So this only applies to people who use FL. In FL the plugin chain for a channel is called/saved as a Mixer Track State. I don't want the plugins to be stock FL plugins in the chain. I want 3rd party stuff (no UAD though). I use FL 20 the newest version (so any version of FL you use will work when i load the plugin chain). I'm looking to pay 5 dollars a chain. Ideally i want the chain to use AT LEAST 4 or 5 plugins. I have a chain right now that i use that sounds amazing on pretty much any instrument and make it sounds cool and vintage/old sampley. i use it on a lot of stuff and i want more of em. If you send me the plugin chain and i like it i'll paypal you 5 dollars. Please email me at

producerofmusic101 at gmail

with your paypal address and however many plugin chains you want to send me. Thanks. Also i have pretty much every FX plugin so don't worry about if i have the plugin or not. I'm sure i do. I do music full time so i take it very seriously and i've bought a lot of the plugins out there. Thanks again!

Why not just pay this excellent developer for his new plugin that does precisely what you're looking for...

https://tal-software.com/products/tal-dac

because i am looking for full chains as i explained in the post. not individual plugins. please if you have some cool chains, submit.

As an alternative there is RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter plugin. The main thing plugin wise.

After that it's more what you do than a plugin question.

A good read: 10 old-school sampling tricks that still sound great today

Etienne1973 wrote:As an alternative there is RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter plugin. The main thing plugin wise.

Yes exactly it's what you do. Which is why i want to pay people for their plug in chains and what they do.

ddeez wrote:
Etienne1973 wrote:As an alternative there is RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter plugin. The main thing plugin wise.

Yes exactly it's what you do. Which is why i want to pay people for their plug in chains and what they do.
Problem is that's NOT in plug-in chains but rather in the way you create and work with your samples INSIDE your sampler. The tips in the linked article are great, but I guess that those that didn't lived in those times, and have actually worked through those difficulties don't get it.
Fernando (FMR)

I'm not sure what you're up to, but XLN-Audio RC-20 (Retro Color) is like 6 fx plug-ins in one. Vinyl, cassette, bit-crusher or VHS effect chains all there ready to use.
https://www.xlnaudio.com/products/addic ... etro_color

yes i have the xln plug. but i am looking for chains of plugins. not 1 plugin lol. does anyone have that? i know ppl stack plugins all the time

Why does it have to 4 or 5 in a chain. Why not 1,2 or 3 if they do the job perfectly?

This is strange

twoifbysea wrote:This is strange
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj32HmD2rI0

There's market for this stuff obviously, there's chord generators, templates, construction kits, one knob magic turd polishers and whatnot, it's all there for cashing in on this new wave of insecure and lazy folks.
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

am i missing something here ?...
of what use is a chain that (may) contain 3rd party plug-ins
that you do not have installed ?..

groovyomega wrote:I'm not sure what you're up to, but XLN-Audio RC-20 (Retro Color) is like 6 fx plug-ins in one. Vinyl, cassette, bit-crusher or VHS effect chains all there ready to use.
https://www.xlnaudio.com/products/addic ... etro_color
Retro Color is limited in what it can do. There's no full EQ for total sound shaping, no compressors, no means to reposition the modules to change the signal flow and no option for series or parallel. RC, would be a beast if they put all the same FX that's in Addictive drums!

Pay me up front lol

Get two old telephones and hook together while taping mic to ceiling fan

Get two cups with string between them

Get two old folks in 90 yr age bracket and watch Maury Povitch

Return to “Effects”