Slowing tempo in Fruity Loops

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I can't remember how to slow a song's ending measure in Fruity Loops. I've fooled around with the Edit Events window, but I'm not sure how to keep all the measures except the last at regular tempo. I'll paint a gradual fade, but it's really difficult to get it to start at, for example, 88 bpm. Can someone recommend the best way to do this? Thank you a million times!

NewOrleansElectronic wrote:Hello,
I can't remember how to slow a song's ending measure in Fruity Loops. I've fooled around with the Edit Events window, but I'm not sure how to keep all the measures except the last at regular tempo. I'll paint a gradual fade, but it's really difficult to get it to start at, for example, 88 bpm. Can someone recommend the best way to do this? Thank you a million times!
hi there, it's so easy in fl studio. right click on the tempo display and create a automation clip in the playlist. it's a bit tricky to make it start at a sertain bpm by dragging the "spline" ow whateveer you call it in the audo.clip but anyway set it to 8%, it seem to equal 88bpm. maybe you can use the "init song with this position" for that.

it seem to be easier doing this with the old style automation since you see the actual bpm in the display (u know under HELP), only right click to paint the automation so it will be smooth.

when u set ur desired tempo and then create an automation clip - this clip starts exactly at this tempo - so where's the problem?

verstaerker wrote:when u set ur desired tempo and then create an automation clip - this clip starts exactly at this tempo - so where's the problem?
ahh yes that works too :lol:

Do anybody know how to do it in cubase? how to change time signature from 3/4 to 4/4 ot 4/4 to 3/4?

Thanks dude...

Thanks guys for the help. I am new to the automation clips. It doesn't give you a lot of room to fade from 88bpm. It would be nicer if they gave you a number rather than a percentage for a tempo change. Anyway, thanks a lot again.

Return to “Instruments”