'Extra Boy' - High Quality Vocal Removal & Isolation!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Elevayta 'Extra Boy' - Used to be the last word in vocal removal or isolation. By now, however, 'Elevayta Extra Boy Pro' is much much better!

'Extra Boy' (name derived from 'Extract') is a tool primarily for removing vocals from stereo audio files. It can also be used for isolating only the vocal part. However, the versatility available may lend itself to other uses.

This is no ordinary vocal remover/isolator. 'Extra Boy' incorporates two completely different and innovative algorithms for vocal removal - choose whichever suits your material best or combine both.

Key features:
  • Hi-Res Mode.
  • High quality vocal removal or isolation with maximum stereo field preservation.
  • 10 Presets make it easy.
  • Mode 1 - Spectral based vocal removal algorithm utilizing the innovative 'Stereolize' correction process (Elevayta proprietary).
  • Mode 2 - Spatial based vocal removal utilizing the 'Spreadilate' algorithm (Elevayta proprietary).
  • All parameters can be fully automated.
  • Choose between either mode or combine.
  • Donationware.
To get your copy, click the link below:

Download 'Extra Boy' from here!

Better still!

Download 'Extra Boy Pro' from here!

Please feel free to experiment on different material. Try all the sliders and buttons.

Enjoy!
Last edited by Space Boy on Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:51 am, edited 14 times in total.

Next time someone asks me how to get rid of vocals, I'm gonna go tell them to spreadilate. ;)

Oh my ! :o

Thank you Wide Boy, this plug is AWESOME. :love: :D

Hey tight!

this can be used as an effect as well thanks to the FFT (or maybe wavelet?) watery artifacts.

By the way, you forgot to say that the parameters can respond to automation. Nice ! :D

Noox. Thanks - just added it!

thx.
but coudn't it be used in a reverse way to KEEP the vocals and get rid of the music instead?
i would be more inetersted in that.

_starcraft_ wrote:thx.
but coudn't it be used in a reverse way to KEEP the vocals and get rid of the music instead?
i would be more inetersted in that.
An easy way of doing this is something I have long desired to have the ability to do, so I completely agree. It's potential for abuse, however, would be significant enough i would worry about eventuall legal issues over it, to be honest..

But if you can stick it in there, word.

:hyper:

Another nice one, Paul. Salud!

Sicklecell666 wrote:
_starcraft_ wrote:...KEEP the vocals and get rid of the music...
An easy way of doing this is something I have long desired to have the ability to do, so I completely agree. It's potential for abuse, however, would be significant enough i would worry about eventuall legal issues over it, to be honest..
More so than removing the vox and keeping the music?
Don't do it my way.

Bloody fookin' awesome!! 8) ThanXX!! :D

Cheers.....CL :oops:

Borogove wrote:
Sicklecell666 wrote:
_starcraft_ wrote:...KEEP the vocals and get rid of the music...
More so than removing the vox and keeping the music?
Yeah. I'd see Brittney getting her ass up & suing someone way before say, her bassplayer would.

Can anyone confirm that this works better than the vocal removal tool in QuantumFX?
Support your fellow musicians: http://www.edgen.com
http://neil-cecgwen.com/

Sicklecell666 wrote:I'd love to see Brittney getting someone up her ass & used by, say, her bassplayer
My eyes are really playing tricks on me lately.
Don't do it my way.

Borogove wrote:
Sicklecell666 wrote:My eyes are really playing tricks on me lately.
I'd love to have Brittney getting up my ass, to hell with the bassplayer.
wow, you go, man..

Borogove wrote:
Sicklecell666 wrote:I'd love to see Brittney getting someone up her ass & used by, say, her bassplayer
My eyes are really playing tricks on me lately.
:lol:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Return to “Effects”