Is there a demo version of Digital Performer?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm thinking of jumping ship to DP4.x from Logic 7.1 Express. Before I do, I want to make sure my software is stable, though. Is there a demo version that I can download? I've searched but can't find a thing.

Thanks in advance.

:help:

No way... Never has been either. Seems like I read awhile ago that Motu would let you try it for 30 days (you pay up front) then if you weren't satisfied they would refund your money... Don't know if there is still a deal like that... But they have very reasonable crossgrades compared to the other Big guys!... :-o

DHR53 wrote:No way... Never has been either. Seems like I read awhile ago that Motu would let you try it for 30 days (you pay up front) then if you weren't satisfied they would refund your money... Don't know if there is still a deal like that... But they have very reasonable crossgrades compared to the other Big guys!... :-o
Thanks! I appreciate that. I'll give them a call, tomorrow, and see what kind of deal I can get. :) I like crossgrades. I think that's a great way to compete.

:D

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”