What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

I Seem To Be A Thread Killer

Classic threads from OT live on here...

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRian

1041 posts since 2 Jun, 2003

Postby Hewitt Huntwork; Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:48 am I Seem To Be A Thread Killer

Has anyone else noticed this about me, or themselves? Sometimes I'll jump into a thread and it will just DIE DIE DIE! </Psycho Music>

Don't believe me? Search for posts by me. Just don't reply to them or you'll re-animate the threads I've already killed, which will be unnatural.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 678 reviews each day!
smp
KVRist

386 posts since 2 May, 2002, from Canberra, Australia

Postby smp; Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:24 pm

Regularly happens to me.

I put it down to the fact that I'm actually quite dull...

-s
(shouldn't this be in Off Topic?)
A suffusion of yellow...
Banned

Postby Sicklecell666; Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:32 pm

I would reply to this, but then I'd be interfering in this thread's much deserved death.

Oops, too late.

:dog:
KVRist

252 posts since 28 Jan, 2005

Postby sangha; Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:44 pm

Hewitt Huntwork wrote:Has anyone else noticed this about me, or themselves? Sometimes I'll jump into a thread and it will just DIE DIE DIE! </Psycho Music>

Don't believe me? Search for posts by me. Just don't reply to them or you'll re-animate the threads I've already killed, which will be unnatural.

Yeah, and...?
P2 3.2GHz, XP Pro, M-Audio FW-1814, Cubase SX3
KVRist

384 posts since 28 Nov, 2004, from Freiburg, Germany

Postby fjell_strom; Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:46 pm

Sickle666 wrote:I would reply to this, but then I'd be interfering in this thread's much deserved death.

Oops, too late.

Sickle, this is the funniest post in at least a few days for me. You're the man.
"Your petty insults are of no consequence." --Jp22
Songs
KVRAF

1909 posts since 9 Oct, 2004, from Columbus,Ohio

Postby No name; Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:52 pm

It's dead now. (Sorry, pointless post, but i'm tryna make my way to 400 posts before I sleep :-D.)
"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live."
Banned

Postby Sicklecell666; Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:57 pm

fjell_strom wrote:
Sickle666 wrote:I would reply to this, but then I'd be interfering in this thread's much deserved death.

Oops, too late.

Sickle, this is the funniest post in at least a few days for me. You're the man.

:party:
KVRist

Postby fjell_strom; Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:58 pm

Starner, I'll be waitin' for you at the tape with that waxpaper cup of water to throw over your head.
Songs
KVRAF

4048 posts since 17 Sep, 2004, from Places far less tedious than this blue trainwreck...

Postby Voidoid Surrealist; Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:00 pm

Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Just don't reply to them or you'll re-animate the threads I've already killed, which will be unnatural.

Herbert West unavailable for comment.
KVRist

440 posts since 9 Mar, 2003, from Denver Co

Postby lawapa; Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:04 pm

Bump
Pentagon,z3ta+,Tassman,Vsampler 3,FM7,Vocator,Sonar 3 Producer,SoundForge,Awave,Vegas 5
SFZ+,P5. And two kick ass DawBox machines!
KVRAF

1909 posts since 9 Oct, 2004, from Columbus,Ohio

Postby No name; Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:07 pm

I think you would have drawn more readers if you left the "thread" out of the subject.
"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live."
KVRist

203 posts since 11 Nov, 2003

Postby MikeLeuz; Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:09 pm

Voidoid Surrealist wrote:
Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Just don't reply to them or you'll re-animate the threads I've already killed, which will be unnatural.

Herbert West unavailable for comment.

Ah, that reminds me, I've been meaning to make a song with samples from that movie.

And as far as the subject of the thread, I think I put a death to at least half the threads I post to... so definitely count me in as one of the certified thread killas.
KVRian

509 posts since 28 Mar, 2005, from Annapolis, MD

Postby feyshay; Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:10 pm

I'm going to have the last word here and thus win this thread.
KVRist

Postby fjell_strom; Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:13 pm

Listen, Hewitt old salt, it just hit me. I realise you might not particularly relish your uncanny talent for making threads go to their graves...but there's a thread going at the moment which I truly think deserves, more than any other thread I've literally seen or heard of on KVR, to go tits up and fall silent.

My suggestion is that you go lay one of your finest thread-ending quotes right in the middle of the small nuclear meltdown which is happening here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1206407

It's a win-win situation. Either you bring that sordid debacle to its knees with a couple of your death-inducing lines - or you walk away with newfound confidence if they should simply keep spewing at each other, immune to your arsenal of silence....
Songs
KVRAF

4048 posts since 17 Sep, 2004, from Places far less tedious than this blue trainwreck...

Postby Voidoid Surrealist; Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:23 pm

fjell_strom wrote:Listen, Hewitt old salt, it just hit me. I realise you might not particularly relish your uncanny talent for making threads go to their graves...but there's a thread going at the moment which I truly think deserves, more than any other thread I've literally seen or heard of on KVR, to go tits up and fall silent.

My suggestion is that you go lay one of your finest thread-ending quotes right in the middle of the small nuclear meltdown which is happening here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1206407

It's a win-win situation. Either you bring that sordid debacle to its knees with a couple of your death-inducing lines - or you walk away with newfound confidence if they should simply keep spewing at each other, immune to your arsenal of silence....

For the love of all that is good, listen to fjell, and PLEASE post some inane crap there to put that poor thread out of it's misery...
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic Classics