Tatapoum 3.0 beta4

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

here it is !

it's a major update of tatapoumlite, in collaboration with Soma.
we implemented a pattern sequencer with some effects -rolls and reverse.

tatapoum3.0beta.rar

It will be free, as I don't want to make money with a plug that's a vst version of something that was made by other people.
So don't rush just to have it free. :D

It's supposed to work correctly.

download will be avaiilable untill my site reaches max download quotas. Then, you have to wait 24 hours.

Report bugs here, if any.

you can save patterns to a text file. (dont forget to save to a new file for each new project.)

everything is supposed to be intuitive, so i let you discover it.

to assign a roll or reverse effect to a pad, you can:
A - swith on effect, choose the effect and click pad
B - choose effect and click led uppon pad.

The plug takes as much cpu as before.
Last edited by Mokafix on Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I'm gonna try it ASAP, for once that something useful comes from Paris... :lol:

Many thanks to you Mokafix. :D

It also outputs midi, all parameters that require it have automation, and are all named.
When you click on plug's name, you can see how midi is mapped over keyboard (drum triggers, reversed triggers, mutes, solos, pattern selection).

if you use reverse effect on a drum, you should set it in gate mode, not decay. (otherwise, you won't hear end of sound, wich in reverse is the interesting part.)

Noox wrote:I'm gonna try it ASAP, for once that something useful comes from Paris... :lol:

Actaully the French and the Americans are still getting along despitesome dumb-asses in politics. :lol: This work was a colaberation (a bit) between myself and Mokafix.

Noox wrote:I'm gonna try it ASAP, for once that something useful comes from Paris... :lol:

I catch you !
you're the guy who told "all french music is shit!" on the thread about that french shitty singer!

I'll remember that for my all life, and I'll told my children " there were a guy from...
.. arghhh (just reading your adress...)

You're breton!?

comment ça va?
je suis breton aussi!
je m'appelle Efflam le Bivic en fait. (on fait difficilement plus breizhoneg
:D

or did you just put Breizh in your location as a joke?

so what is it? please dont say another drum sample player....what is it based on?

soma wrote:

Actaully the French and the Americans are still getting along despitesome dumb-asses in politics. :lol: This work was a colaberation (a bit) between myself and Mokafix.
sorry matt, i forgot to mention you on the thread (but you're name is on the plug anyway)
i'll edit my post.
:D

say hello to your girl from me.

Krim..you should have your balls cut off for that stupid remark :P

I'm much looking forward to try this thing! :D

it was a question.....

yes it is a drum sampler / sequencer dave ...

(cant get it to work properly here though at the minute - oh well back to DK+ then)

slainte :? rob

Kriminal wrote:it was a question.....
a question?..I thought you were trolling..if you can't see what it is based on you really shouldn't be doing music.

ok, deleted....

snooky wrote:
Kriminal wrote:it was a question.....
a question?..I thought you were trolling..if you can't see what it is based on you really shouldn't be doing music.
WTF is your problem? :roll: Looks like ReBirth shit to me.......

in fact krim, it's a sampler that is very similar to reason's redrum, with the killer -to me at least- "velocity to sample start" feature, that allow you to add more variability to a single sample.

I think that this feature works great with rides.
and reverse and rolls are also nice to me.

in fact, there are 2 different roll types. one (rolls 1 and 2) is a one pad only flam rol type with up to 4 hits, with adjustable position and velocity, other roll (3 and 4) is a kinda aphex rrrrooollllllll that can go very fast, and last until a new pad is triggered.

It's free anyway, so if you don't want it, I authorise you not to download it. :wink:

Return to “Instruments”