B-Step Sequencer is a unique, powerful step sequencer plugin and standalone application for creating melodic loops, chord progressions, arpeggios, drum grooves, and basslines.
B-Step Sequencer comes with an array of features like chord programming, sequencer ratcheting, shuffle, drag-n-drop, copy, MIDI learn, and much, much more. An embedded manual and intelligently sorted presets help users get up to speed quickly.
B's user interface is completely skinable with many stock skins included.
Support is offered in the Monoplugs Forum or via email in English and German. The user manual is available in English.
- 16-Step sequencer plugin and standalone / 16 pattern.
- focus: melodies, arpeggios, loops, progressions, basslines, experimentell & drum parts.
- chord based programming (mostly harmonic).
- shuffle, sequencer ratcheting, auto pattern chaining.
- reverse playback, step probability, send MIDI-CC and PC per step.
- skip, mute and many standard functions more.
- up to 4 sequencers in one.
- native support for up to 2 Novation Launchpads.
- MIDI learn-functionality with feedback for all common MIDI controllers.
- free scalable user interface.
- 10-finger-touch support.
- fast copy and drag & drop actions.
- skinning support.
- supported formats: VST2.4/AU (MIDI FX)/Standalone.
- free livetime support and updates.
- PC, Mac or Linux.
- Windows XP or newer.
- Mac OS 10.5 or newer (VST OS 10.6 or newer) (AU OS 10.9 or newer & Logic Pro X or newer).
- Linux (all current OS like Ubuntu, Suse, Fedora, RedHat, Debian, ArchLinux etc.).
- CPU 32- or 64-bit with min. 0.7 GHz.
- graphic card or build in graphic-chip.
- 100 MB free harddisk space, uses less then 50MB of RAM.
Product Homepage: B-Step Sequencer