Bandoneon consists of a Philological reproduction of an historic Alfred Arnold Bandoneon made in Germany in the '50s. His typical sound is based on 2 reeds (Zinc) for each note. PSound Bandoneon has been sampled in 4 layers with 2 round robin for a total of 440 samples (1 GB storage).
- The Bandoneon chosen for sampling is an historic Alfred Arnold of the 1950s.
- 40 keys on the right hand, 32 notes in left hand.
- Full Range.
- The "Full Range" preset consists of both left and right hands notes mixed, it allows you to have a 56 notes (from F2 to C7).
- Left Hand.
- The "Left Hand" preset implements the left hand keys of the Bandoneon, with 32 notes (from G3 to C7).
- Right Hand.
- The "Right Hand" preset implements the right hand keys, with 36 notes (from F2 to C5).
Alfred Arnold historic Instrument:
- 440 Samples.
- >1 GB Storage.
- 96 kHz Sample rate.
- 24-bit resolution.
- All sample are perfectly looped.
- 4 velocity layers.
- 2 Round robin per layer.
- key-on and key-off noises.
- Adjustable volume for reeds and noise.
- right hand and left hand presets.
- Powered by UVI Engine XT.
- Requires UVI Workstation v2.5.6 or later.
- UVI.net provides UVI Workstation for free.
- UVI Falcon full Compatibility.
- Playable by MOTU MachFive too (requires v3.2.1).
- PACE protection system (free iLok account required).
PSound Bandoneon on SoundCloud