- 964 MB (lossless compressed) library size, 6517 samples.
- Samples are looped after roughly 6 seconds to save on RAM.
- 4 sustaining dynamic layers, chromatically sampled.
- 4 round robins for each note/dynamic.
- all 5 Strings sampled in their length.
- 8 release trails layers for each note/string.
- Fingered, Fingered Mute and Harmonics main articulations.
- sampled with a Millennia DI preamps fed direct into Apogee converters.
- ease of usethanks to our custom advanced scripting.
- recorded at 24-bit / 96 kHz, released at 24-bit / 44.1 kHz.
- easy-to-use effects section for extreme sound-mangling.
KONTAKT ENGINE FEATURES:
- custom User Interface.
- velocity curve management.
- intelligent auto-fretting algorithms developed in-house, emulates different bass players' way of playing.
- manual fretting for advanced users.
- advanced legato and slide-to technology allows for slides of any duration and interval, controllable with your playing.
- custom vibrato, modeled after real bassists' vibratos.
- effects section specially tunedfor bass instruments.
- no need to learn tons fo key-switches thanks to thoughtful user interface design choices.
- 172 custom cabinet+mic combinations IRs form maximum tonal realism.
- 26 factory presets.
- works as stand-alone, AAX, RTAS, AU and VST for Mac and PC.
- 2 GB RAM (more if in need of loading more sample sets).
- Core2Duo or equivalent Mac or PC.
- REQUIRES the full version of Kontakt 5.5.2 or better
- MIDI Keyboard.