Volko Audio Releases A New API 550a Plug-in Named QA
Volko Audio digitally recreates the sounds of the legendary API 550a* with the name QA.
QA is a perfect combination of high quality sound and modern user interface. Its uniquely sleek interface is intuitive, user friendly and easy on the eyes letting you work tirelessly for hours.
The plug-in is highly optimized to keep your CPU under low stress, while still maintaining top quality sound output. As a result there's nothing left to you but to fall in love with it.
- Low Frequency Shelving/Peaking.
- Five selectable center frequencies: 50Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz and 400Hz.
- Mid Frequency Peaking.
- Five selectable center frequencies: 400Hz, 800Hz, 1.5kHz, 3kHz and 5kHz.
- High Frequency Shelving/Peaking.
- Five selectable center frequencies: 5kHz, 7kHz, 10kHz, 12.5kHz and 15kHz.
- Band Pass Filter: Fixed bandwidth: 50Hz to 15kHz.
- The amount of boost or attenuation is continuously variable from -12 dB to 12 dB.
- Extremely High Processing Efficiency.
- "Proportional Q" narrows filter bandwidth.
- Proprietary topology which is optimized for low latency, low noise and high dynamic range.
- Built-in reference-quality upsampling algorithm which can be enabled at sampling frequencies 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz to achieve bell shape symmetry at high frequencies.
- Supports sampling frequencies up to 384 kHz.
- Clickless parameter update.
*API IS A TRADEMARK OF AUTOMATED PROCESS, INC. THE ORIGINATOR OF THE 550A AND IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH VOLKO AUDIO LLC.