- 5.95 GB (lossless compressed) library size, 4688 samples.
- 4 microphone sets: Royer ribbon Blumlein and Spaced, Neumann M149 mono and Oktava stereo room set.
- 8 sustaining dynamic layers, chromatically sampled.
- 4 release trails layers, chromatically sampled.
- independently controllable sustain-pedal resonances.
- key-release noise for added authenticity.
- sustain-pedal down and up noise layers.
- sampled with Millennia, Neve, SSL and Focusrite preamps fed direct into Apogeeconverters.
- all of the details of the piano recreated through the use of our custom advanced scripting.
- recorded at 24-bit / 96 kHz, released at 24-bit / 44.1 kHz.
- easy-to-use mixer for extreme sound-mangling.
Kontakt engine features:
- custom User Interface.
- velocity curve management.
- piano tone control, makes the piano sound softer or harder under your fingers.
- custom touch responsecontrol: set at minimum you'll get the full sound of the piano with added latency (good for mixing), at higher levels cuts more and more into the piano pre-attack portion allowing for very low perceived latency when needed (good for tracking and live playing).
- fine-tuned three-band EQ for each channel.
- many under the hood techniques to make the piano true to the original (life-like re-pedaling, release trails attenuation, intelligent attenuation of each single dynamic layer for maximum dynamic response...).
- master realism control and specific control over release trails, key off, resonances and pedal noise levels.
- envelope controls.
- 17 custom, high quality IR reverbs.
- 22 (+ 22) compressor + tape presets.
- 23 factory presets + user-savable presets.
- works as stand-alone, AAX, RTAS, AU and VST for Mac and PC.
- REQUIRES the full version of Kontakt 5.5.2 or better