NTS Audio updates Virtual Dance Producer (VDP) to v1.3
23rd September 2008
NTS Audio has updated Virtual Dance Producer (VDP) to v1.3.
Changes and enhancements since v1.1:
- Added the Wave channel for loading of user wave samples.
- Well phased the audio outputs to have perfect dynamics and groove.
- Improved calibration of all the knobs and sliders.
- Tribe1 and tribe2 channels now have separate envelopes.
- Hats and claps now have separate decay envelopes.
- Hats/claps/kick channels now permit to scroll between sounds into a user chosen folder with simple arrows for each.
- Hats/claps/kick channels now have individual level knobs and mute LED switch.
- Sounds and Touch sections now have independent randomizers.
- Improved skin.
NTS Audio has also added 21 one-minute demo songs (in 5 dance styles) to its web site to show off the new features.
A free 16-step limited version will be available soon.
KVR Audio, Inc.