Faber Acoustical updates Electroacoustics Toolbox to v2.1
4th September 2009
Faber Acoustical has updated Electroacoustics Toolbox to v2.1.
- Version 2.1 improves compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OS X, version 10.6).
- Transfer function measurements can be corrected by previous captured measurements.
- Memory management and stability have been improved.
- Product updates can now be automatically retrieved and installed.
- Individual input channel calibration is now possible within the Device I/O Setup window.
- Some oscilloscope triggering issues have been corrected.
- Cross-correlation functions are properly normalized.
- Other minor bugs and cosmetic issues have been corrected.
KVR Audio, Inc.