ifoundasound updates LiveProfessor Beta to v1.2.1
11th March 2010
ifoundasound has updated the Beta version of LiveProfessor to v1.2.1.
- Fix: "not a valid integer" when editing MIDI values in the cue editor.
- Fix: Double clicking on a saved project from the desktop results in an error dialog that states: "Wrong file type".
- Fix: Sending MIDI program change message from cue fixed.
- Fix: Possible error when running cues with midi send actions after save > load project.
- Fix: Some graphic bugs in the Cue list.
- Fix: Access violation error after copying cue actions inside a cue then firing it.
- Feature: Show last triggered cue with a blue colour, to see what cue is "active".
- Change: Cue list auto scrolls when dragging cues.
- Change: Cue action editor shows name of the action you are editing.
- Change: Expanding a cue scrolls it in view.
KVR Audio, Inc.