Adobe updates Premiere Pro CS5 to v5.0.2
5th October 2010
Adobe recently updated Premiere Pro CS5 to version 5.0.2.
Notable changes include:
- The Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 5.0.2 update adds Windows-based Mercury Playback Engine (MPE) support for new NVIDIA cards (GTX 470, Quadro 4000, Quadro 5000).
- The RED importer is now compatible with current RED firmware (build 30, v30.5.0), Mysterium X, and the most recent Color Science.
- Support for import and export of RED RMD files to and from REDCINE-X software.
- Support for XD-CAM HD export.
- Support for QuickTime files from JVC solid-state cameras.
- Support for source timecode in XDCAM 4:2:2 footage.
- Support for RED Rocket cards.
- Support for Broadcast Wave audio file format.
- Support for Broadcast Wave in OMF export.
- 10-bit DisplayPort support for NVIDIA Quadro cards (Windows only).
KVR Audio, Inc.