Wave Alchemy releases "Deep Tech & Progressive" for for Battery, Kontakt, Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS24 and SFZ
20th October 2010
Wave Alchemy has announced the release of Deep Tech & Progressive, a new multi-format sample library that fuses the deeper shades and melodic influences of house with the freshest techno and tech house sounds. It's available now for £39.95.
Deep Tech & Progressive features over 950MB of royalty-free 24-bit samples, loops and SFX. Expect to find a vast selection of moody synth loops, lush chords, kick-free tops & minimal drum grooves, driving analogue bass loops and a huge selection of hand-crafted one-shot samples.
Additionally included are 600 freshly engineered single hit drum samples, all of which have been produced to the same high standard as Wave Alchemy's Drum Tools 01 library and as always have been built from the ground up using a great selection of analogue circuitry. These sounds would be ideal as a Drum Tools 01 add-on, according to Wave Alchemy.
Included in the pack:
- 1308 24-bit, 100% royalty-free wav samples.
- 654 professional edited REX loops.
- 434 drum loops including kick-free tech house tops, driving beats and stripped minimal grooves.
- 116 bass loops featuring layered sub bass workouts, snappy analogue tones and deep progressive rhythms. Making use of such synths as the Future Retro XS, Korg MS-20 and Moog Voyager.
- 104 synth and combi loops offering moody synth stabs, organic sound beds and fierce synth lines.
- 600 esoteric and beautifully crafted electronic drum hits derived from the creative layering and processing of drum machines, synthesizers and organic field recordings. Some of the tools used include: Pearl Syncussion SY-1, TR-808 & 909, Jomox M-Brane, FR-XS, Purple Audio Action, A-Designs EM-PEQ, Spectra Sonics 610, EL Distressor & Fatso amongst others.
- 62 sound effects samples combining finely designed up-risers, down-sweeps, tension builders and transition FX along with esoteric and obscure drones, impacts and soundscapes.
- 17 drum kits including sampler patches for Battery, Kontakt, Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS24 and SFZ.
- All loops have been recorded in either 125, 127 or 130 BPM with each file being individually named along with musical key information where appropriate.
KVR Audio, Inc.