Plogue updates Bidule to v0.9707
11th November 2010
Plogue has updated Bidule to version 0.9707.
- Added support for 12 cores.
- OS X: 64-bit test version of the standalone now available.
- ReWire: added preference to enable the 64bit standalone to communicate with the ReWire device.
- VST: added support for plugins changing the number of inputs/outputs through audioMasterIOChanged.
- MIDI To Sync: fixed possible crash when loading an existing layout.
- OS X: crash could possibly occur on certain edge cases of MIDI input.
- OS X: crash can occur in host after last instance of AU/VST is removed.
- OS X: crash could occur under some specific circumstances when plugging back a MIDI device.
- Patchbay: connect-insert doesn't work with some signal types mismatch.
- Polyphonic Adapter: parameter links are not kept when using the Polyphonic Adapter.
- Sync Transport: uses more CPU when the UI is shown.
- + many more fixes.
KVR Audio, Inc.