Defective Records Software releases Software Klee Step Sequencer v2.0
30th November 2010
Defective Records Software has announced the release of version 2.0 of its Software Klee Step Sequencer. Previously only available as a hardware, control voltage sequencer, the Software Klee allows MIDI devices to be controlled by this innovative step sequencer.
Version 2 adds many new abilities to an already feature-packed application. These new abilities include:
- VST instrument hosting.
- Intelligently constrain output notes to a user-selected scale.
- Output chords based on active root note - up to 6 notes in chord, plus root note.
- External pattern load via MIDI or audio input triggers.
- External MIDI controllers support via MIDI CC messages, with MIDI learn ability.
- Group A - Group B output.
- Convert active LEDs to active switches, for Groups A, B, or A and B.
- Reverse sequence direction.
- Built-in clock divide capability, now with additional options.
Plus, a few bug fixes, and optimization of some of the code under the hood.
The price remains the same as for version 1.0 ($40). The software is a free upgrade to existing version 1.0 users. A free demo is available for new users, for both Mac OS X and Windows.
KVR Audio, Inc.