SynthFont updated to v1.550
1st February 2011
SynthFont has been updated to version 1.550.
- When playing to various compressed file formats (MP3, OGG, FLAC, APE; WMA), SynthFont now writes the compressed files directly, avoiding the initial creation of uncompressed WAV files. Additionally, also 24 bit and 32 bit files are allowed when using FLAC or APE.
- The Explorer in "Files / Folders" is now Windows 7 compatible (supports Libraries).
- New localization language: Italian, thanks to Andrea Bevilacqua.
- A new checkbox in the "Default SoundFont Override" dialog: "Disable all overrides". Check to temporarily disable all overrides (NOTE: state is not saved between sessions). Additionally, when importing a set of overrides from a file, all existing overrides are removed at first.
- The behavior of the solo play button in the Pianoroll has been extended so that you can change state also while playing.
- When selecting the German language, some additional File Open or Save dialog options where not visible (for instance settings for writing compressed audio files).
- A number of bugs fixed... again.
KVR Audio, Inc.