Cableguys update Curve to v1.1.1
1st February 2011
Cableguys has updated Curve to version 1.1.1. With this update now demo version users of Curve can also add their presets to the preset library. Besides this, the release is all about fixing bugs and flaws:
- Mac: Crash bug: Loading VST and AU versions at the same time could lead to crashes. Fixed.
- Mac: Waveform editing: Double-clicking in the waveform area could behave strange. Fixed.
- Syncing presets: The list of presets was not always updating while syncing. Fixed.
- Adding presets: Demo version users of Curve can also add their presets to the preset library.
- Editing release: Now, changing release time has immediate effect on releasing sounds.
- CPU consumption: Decreased CPU usage for pitch modulation.
KVR Audio, Inc.