Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
25th July 2011
Agitated State has updated MenuMagic, the plug-in organiser for Cakewalk DAWs, to version 184.108.40.206. This update is free to registered users.
- Redesigned the layout to the "Appearance Options" panel in the "Settings / Options" tab to be more intuitive.
- New AutoSave option to save changes in "Appearance Options" settings such as programs screen location, color settings, etc.
- New Alpha slider - controls the transparency of the MenuMagic program.
- After using the option to run Cakewalk's Plug-in Scanner you are now offered the option of restarting MenuMagic instead quitting.
- New Plug-in Info Grid sample layouts:
- 12 sample layouts now included with MenuMagic demonstrating different sorting orders for plug-ins.
- Plug-in Info Grid is a diagnostic tool for seeing how Sonar is handling plug-ins.
- These are the 12 most requested layouts requested by customers. These sample layouts show you different ways that you can sort and organize the plug-in grid information so that the user can quickly see how plug-ins are organized, problems with duplicates, the file locations, etc.
- New skinning engine:
- Fixes some old issues and is required for future design changes.
- Adds compatibility with multi-screen managers such as Display Fusion.
- 10 New skins - 2 of which (Sapphire and Vienna) take advantage of Windows 7 Aero capabilities.
- Control program transparency by using the Alpha slider in Appearance Options panel in the Settings/ Options tab.
- Program Save and Open file dialog windows now match those used by operating system.
- Skins names are now sorted in the skin chooser drop down list.
- Enhancements/Bug Fixes:
- Tab switching fix.
- Previously it was possible to switch tabs, for example from Categorization to Plug-in Status, while the program was busy. This could in some cases cause problems or even program errors.
- Fixed bug where rapid clicking between Categorization plug-in filters could leave filter indicator showing wrong state.
- Tab switching fix - mentioned above, prevents errors by not allowing program to switch tabs while program is in the process of applying Categorization plug-in filter.
- Fixed bug created in last release where copies of the plug-in menu layout folder names were added to drop-down list in the Sonar Menu Layout save screen each time you that screen was opened.
- Fixed bug where the Display Name of a plug-in layout menu created or modified by Sonar X1 sometimes would not show (be blank) when layout file name was highlighted in MenuMagic's 'Save Sonar Menu Layout' screen.
- Improved bug detection/error reporting. Fixed problem where bug reports sometimes failed to capture specific details of an error.
- Fixed several small memory leaks in the Sonar6 Menu Creation screen module.
- Removed some test code that should have been removed before the previous release.
- Various minor enhancements and fixes.
KVR Audio, Inc.