Sonoma Wire Works updates RiffWorks T4 and RiffWorks Standard to v2.6.7
10th October 2011
Sonoma Wire Works has updated its RiffWorks Standard and RiffWorks T4 recording software for Windows and Mac OS X to version 2.6.7. Updating from RiffWorks v2.6.6 to RiffWorks v2.6.7 improves performance, graphics rendering, RiffLink connection, launch time, and fixes various bugs on both Mac OS and Windows.
The most important things to note about this release are:
- RiffLink users must update to 2.6.7 build 3508 in order to connect.
- RiffLink Import is now restricted to rwr files. RiffWorks T4 users can no longer import to a RiffLink collab as they cannot create rwr files. RiffWorks T4 users should upgrade to Standard if they would like to import to RiffLink.
Other Fixes and Improvements:
- Improved graphic rendering and performance.
- Improved Riff Import.
- Shortened launch time.
- Updated the progress bar.
- Added Enable/Disable Close button (triple clickers guards).
- Application quit re-factored and no-hang fix.
- Registration bug fixed.
- Layer Reordering bug fixed.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- RiffCasting bug fixed.
- RiffLink: Improved connection.
- RiffLink: Fixed bug where layer icon does not update for other users on RiffLink.
- RiffLink song download bug fixed.
- RiffLink does not auto-create Riff1 if you are not alone.
- Several other fixes and improvements.
KVR Audio, Inc.