Oli Larkin releases Endless Series 3.1 - adds VST3, RTAS and standalone support
14th October 2011
Oli Larkin has released Endless Series 3.1, which includes VST3, RTAS and standalone support, a user manual and several enhancements and bug fixes.
Endless Series is a synthesis and effect plug-in based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion. It generates scales, psychedelic drones and sonic textures and works as a tone generator, a ring modulator, phaser, flanger or resonant filter bank effect.
Changes in v3.1.1:
- Added user guide.
- Added installer (WIN) and improved OS X installer.
- Added VST3, RTAS and standalone versions.
- Changed stereo mode labels to "single" and "dual".
- Changed "Waveshaper Enable" to "Harmonics Enable".
- Fixed visualiser flicker.
- Program/bank save/load locations persist.
- Now defaults to muted, to avoid loud surprises on load.
- Text entries now filter/limit number of characters.
- Fixed some hidden controls drawing when they shouldn't.
- Fixed clicking envelope and MIDI reset.
- Fixed crash with long preset names.
- Fixed initialization of noise mod rate.
- Fixed disappearing audio in autostep mode with a small range.
- Changed scale root texts, to specify enharmonic equivalents.
- Increased headroom in standalone for less clipping.
- Corrected some help texts.
- Minor graphical tweaks.
Changes in v3.0.1 [Release on App store only]:
- Added OS X standalone version.
- Fixed truncated help texts.
- Fixed click when flanger fbk == 0.
- Fixed some spelling mistakes.
- Fixed AU audio input problems in Presonus Studio One / NI Kore.
KVR Audio, Inc.