Bremmers Audio Design updates MultitrackStudio to v7.01
16th February 2012
Bremmers Audio Design has updated MultitrackStudio to version 7.01.
- Changing fade type in multitrack editor caused error.
- Some exception errors caused more problems than necessary.
- Some VST plugins would crash if song recorded in Mac version was opened in Windows version or vice versa.
- Error if Outputs setting in Song Properties window exceeded 48 (Pro Plus edition).
- "Show tooltips" setting was always on again after restarting the program.
- Wizard is more robust.
- (Windows) Fixed 'Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window' error.
- (Windows) The settings file sometimes couldn't be written to.
- (Windows) VistaSound driverset better handles unplugging USB audio devices.
- (Windows 64 bit) Error if Compressor's Ratio and Knee knobs were turned up all the way (vintage programs).
- (Mac) Outputs of AU Instrument having multiple outputs couldn't be used as sidechain sources (Pro Plus edition).
- (Mac) Error occurred if audio recording and playback devices didn't have any supported samplerates in common.
- (Mac) Control Surface Settings window "Info" button didn't work with most presets.
- (Mac) Numerical keypad Enter key didn't work.
- (Mac) Some cosmetic issues.
- A couple of other fixes.
KVR Audio, Inc.