IK Multimedia releases iKlip Studio - Desktop Studio Stand for iPad
30th March 2012
IK Multimedia has released iKlip Studio, which is described as "an innovative, essential tool designed and created specifically for musicians but can be used by anyone needing a sturdy, non-slip, multi-angle adjustable stand for all iPads, including the just released 3rd generation iPad."
- Sturdy, durable, lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic construction holds an iPad securely without scratching or marring it.
- Rubber foot pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding.
- Flexible orientation allows iKlip Studio to be tilted from a very low-profile angle to near-vertical positioning.
- The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position.
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iPad are accessible.
- Fast installation — can be mounted in seconds.
- Includes detachable iRig bracket for IK's hugely popular iRig guitar interface adapter for use with the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app.
- Folds flat for extreme portability.
- Designed and manufactured in Italy.
Price: $29.99/€24.99 (excl. tax) and is available now from select music and electronics retailers worldwide, or direct from the IK Multimedia online store.
KVR Audio, Inc.