Tone2 Audiosoftware updates AkustiX to v1.1 (incl. Mac 64-bit)
28th May 2012
Tone2 Audiosoftware has updated AkustiX Enhancer to version 1.1, which includes major enhancements in sound quality, performance, lower latency, per channel insert support and 64-bit Mac versions.
This update is free for all AkustiX customers.
- Enhanced performance.
- Reduced latency.
- Enhanced sound for Virtual Surround, Silky Surround, Tone, Diffuse Cream, Noise Reduction and Clarity Enhance.
- New Exciter algorithm.
- Faster loading.
- Enhanced re-sampling in 48, 88 & 96 kHz.
- 64-bit Mac versions (VST and AU plugin; universal binary; requires OS X 10.5 or higher).
- Smart installers for PC and Mac which automatically detect the plugin directory.
- 0 ms latency (if the host software supports it).
- Additional HF filter for 88 & 96 kHz for smoother sound.
- Fixed an exotic bug where programs were not loaded properly.
For more information please visit the Tone2 website at www.tone2.com
KVR Audio, Inc.