Subsonic Labs updates Wolfram to v1.1 with several new features
30th May 2012
Subsonic Labs has updated its multi-effect audio plugin Wolfram to version 1.1.
- Added "Wolfram output" as a patchbay signal source.
- A menu called the "Side bar" has been added.
- The user's guide can now be opened directly from the plugin.
- Patches can now be randomized.
- Knob behavior is now configurable.
- An optional audio meter is now available.
- The user interface can now be re-sized, from 50% to 300%.
- Some issues when using Sonar X1 (Windows) have been corrected.
- Some issues with the OS X installation files have been corrected.
- The Random 1/12 S pattern was not as smooth as it should be.
- In rare cases, re-routing the signals could lead to a signal "getting lost".
KVR Audio, Inc.